Friday, December 3, 2010

The Other Twilight - II

“You are the one who killed Jhonny's buffalo and took away Bob's sheeps “ I screamed in anger.

“Yes, but you must understand there are no McD or KFCs here. We have to eat what we can get our hands on.” She said complainingly

“Hey, I am a s/w engr. I can create a software which can help you in satisfying your hunger pangs and I'll also create an iPod-Android app so that you can use it any time you want. ” I said thoughtfully.

“How romantic...” Alice couldn't stop herself to say so.

“But that's not practical, we need energy and that's why we hunt. So your s/w won't be any good.”

“ Alas, here goes my plan to create a product and my own startup – Vampire Studio++ ” I said to myself.

“But how will our love survive, you are a human and I am a vampire” Alice said waking myself from my thoughts.

“You have to choose, if we were to be one. Either the pity human life, or become one of us.” Alice offered a solution.

I was puzzled, not knowing what to say. There has to be some other way, I thought.

After scratching my brains (the Google) for long time, I decided to invite her for a dinner, a perfect setting for executing my plan. That night, I prepared my mama's fav. dish, what she prepares for me back home -Veg Pulao with Nutrela and Cottage Cheese.

“You smell so nice” Alice said flirtly, I wondered what she had in mind tonight.

“No, that's the dish I prepared for you.” She looked at me with hungry eyes.

I was bit fearful, because here I was – a dinner, preparing a dinner for her. What if she chooses to have me as the main course rather than the Veg. Pulao.

She jumped toward me ferociously like a hungry lioness, just then I pulled off a spoonful of pulao – from the cooker at my right - straight into her mouth. She tasted rice, instead of flesh – very nice. As the food melted in her mouth she became softened. A lioness tamed to a lamb, and in no time the whole cooker of rice was gone. I didn't get to eat even a single grain of rice.

Alice was cured, she was no more a vampire. It was proved that I was a genius. And as I doubted they were just a lunatic family of non-vegetarians – who never tried anything veg. So, it was just a magical spoonful of pulao that took to turn the entire family into normal. Their skin turned to normal from pale - apparently lacked the vitamins and minerals. And I finally created a product Rice-o-magic illustrating the details procedure of creating tasty veg pulao – a vampire killer.

And as for the ol' York, it again was safe – safe for farm animals - cows and buffaloes.

-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment